O HAI! I'm Stephanie, but you can call me Steph. I'm a 20 year-old beauty crazed Accounting and Finance student running back and forth between Toronto and Waterloo (Canada). Welcome to my blog. It's my creative outlet of sorts. Don't get me wrong, my love for the tax act and consolidated financial statements is never-ending.
On fun size beauty, you'll find tons of beauty reviews (check out my massive product review database here), a few ridiculous makeup looks, and some other tidbits of life --- food (obviously), travels, style, photography, etc!
So why fun size beauty? Well... I'm like the tallest person you'll ever meet.. and I like makeup.
- Twitter - @stephh_lau
- Instagram - @stephh_lau
- Email (old school) - funsizebeautyblog (at) gmail (dot) com
- Oily-Combination - oily, acne prone t-zone
- Allergies to some drugstore eyeshadows, facial cleansers, and laundry detergents
- Thick and long, almost waist-length
- Oily at the roots
- Damaged, split ends due to (1) ombre (2) failed violet hair attempt
- I have a myriad of camera options. Currently using a Canon EOS 30D with a 85mm f/1.8 and EF 28-80mm f/3.5-5.6 lenses OR I borrow a Nikon D7000 with a 35mm f/1.8 lens
- I used to use a Fuji Fine Pix 2 with a Nikon 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 D lens
- Natural lighting above all else but for dark winter days, I have a ridiculous setup that my awesome dad put up for me (see here) or sometimes I use a Nikon Speedlight SB-28 Flash
Some fashion-related photos are courtesy of Charles Cheung, photographer extraordinaire :)