Thursday, March 31, 2016

THREE THINGS: Wet N Wild On Edge Long Wearing Eye Pencil in To My Yang, MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner in Electric Purple, Pro Line Felt Tip Eyeliner in Dark Brown

Once upon a time, one of my blogger goals was to review ALL THE THINGS. Three years later, and I'm still in that mindset. Because there's something that gets me so excited about trying something new. So in an attempt to cover all the things that I put on my face, I thought I'd review THREE THINGS at a time in a series with just that name. Three is a nice number, right? 

First up, we've got a three new-ish (to Canada) eye products from Wet N Wild - the Wet N Wild On Edge Long Wearing Eye Pencil in To My Yang (~$3.49 USD), the Wet N Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner in Electric Purple ($5.50 CAD), and the Wet N Wild Pro Line Felt Tip Eyeliner in Dark Brown ($6.99 CAD). 


Wet N Wild On Edge Long Wearing Eye Pencil in To My Yang, MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner in Electric Purple, Pro Line Felt Tip Eyeliner in Dark Brown 

The Wet N Wild On Edge Long Wearing Eye Pencil in To My Yang is a frosty white pencil eyeliner. Indeed, it is creamy and blendable as Wet N Wild claims but the pigmentation is majorly lacking. It takes 4 to 5 passes over my waterline and/or inner corner to get the stuff to show up. The On Edge Long Wearing Eye Pencil also comes in You're the Yin (black), Wooden You Know (brown), Violet Offender (purple), Shock Therapy (pink) and Sapphire and Ice (blue)... but if they're anything like To My Yang (frosty white), I wouldn't bother. 

On the inner corner - On Edge Long Wearing Eye Pencil in To My Yang; winged out Wet N Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner in Electric Purple; on the lash line Pro Line Felt Tip Eyeliner in Dark Brown 


On the inner corner - On Edge Long Wearing Eye Pencil in To My Yangwinged out Wet N Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner in Electric Purpleon the lash line Pro Line Felt Tip Eyeliner in Dark Brown 

The Wet N Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner in Electric Purple is fun yet somehow still wearable. The dark purple isn't BOLD per se because if you're not close up it looks just like black. On application, it's a bit streaky and requires a couple layers. It dries fairly quickly and after that it's as good as gold. I experienced no smudging or flaking when wearing this eyeliner a little over 8 hours. Furthermore, the felt tip brush is precise and flexible but not so flexible that it's difficult to control. It's also available in Black, Dark Brown and Voltage Blue. 

The Wet N Wild Pro Line Felt Tip Eyeliner in Dark Brown is my favourite of these THREE THINGS! It's a really solid (and affordable) felt tip liner option, with bold opacity in one swipe and a very precise felt tip. It's not waterproof but it doesn't smudge, transfer or budge on my oily eyelids. I wish it came in all the colours of the rainbow. For now it's available in your basic black and dark brown.


What's your favourite eye product from Wet N Wild? Have you tried any of these THREE THINGS? 

Press samples featured. Wet N Wild is a cruelty-free brand. 
Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!