Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium 3


If I had to choose only one makeup item to wear on a daily basis, it would have to be concealer. 

I feel like lately, I've been neglecting skincare/foundation related posts... probably because I find that despite summer heat and sweat and oiliness, my skin is a lot clearer. HOWEVER, concealer is still an absolute necessity. I am a sufferer of intensely dark undereye circles. 

I've heard all the hype about the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer all over the interwebs, too bad it's not available in Canada. So when I requested it in a UK swap and received the package, I was immediately excited to try it. 


I'm not sure if you can tell by the photo above but I'm wearing the concealer under my eyes. It doesn't hide everything but it's pretty potent and makes me look decently awake. 

The verdict? It's worth it. At only £4.19 on the Boots website, the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer has a thin, yet creamy consistency, kind of like a slightly thick foundation. Upon drying, the texture becomes more powdery and dry. Furthermore, I don't see any necessity for setting it with a powder. Coverage is high... it covers both my dark circles, any hyperpigmentation, and pimples with one layer. The colour medium 3 is slightly yellow and maybe a bit too dark for my face, but workable with a summer tan. The shade range is not huge... 4 colours (fair, light, medium, and dark) and I don't think "dark" is actually all that dark...that if you're on the darker end of the spectrum that you'll find a suitable shade in this concealer. 

The Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer can be found at drugstores in the UK. If you're not from the UK, like me, you can find it on Ebay

I would highly recommend this concealer if you can get your hands on it! 

What's your favourite concealer? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!